Our History and Culture
Since 1989, Total Cleaning has been the premier and most trusted provider of managed cleaning and sanitization services in South Florida. Our company has grown steadily and over 50% in the last two years.
Our dedicated teams work around the clock to provide an experience that fits our clients’ needs and exceeds their expectations. We carefully assess and train our teams and use the latest cleaning and disinfection protocols and technology.
We provide a broad spectrum of cleaning and disinfection solutions for virtually all types of commercial and public facilities. We specialize in hygiene risk management, professional disinfection, environmental services, enhanced janitorial and porter services, post-construction cleaning, complete floor care, window cleaning, and power washing.
Our company culture is based on honesty, delivering high quality, employee retention, and team building. It provides the environment for all team members to succeed.
We Hire the Best
We build lasting relationships with our clients and our employees. We hire career-oriented individuals who want to join a well-established team and invest in their professional growth.
We participate in E-verify and strictly screen our candidates using drug tests and background checks.
Characteristics we are looking for in our candidates:
- Passion for exceeding customer expectations
- Desire to advance in their career in a respected and innovative company
- An aspiration to make people’s lives better every single day
- Enthusiasm to join a team of professionals utilizing cutting edge technology to deliver best-in-class results.
As a new team member, we will provide you with the training and tools you need to be safe, successful, confident, and proud of what you do.
We have an ongoing training program in new cleaning methods, safety, certifications, and technology, giving every team member the opportunity to advance in their career with us.
Our team members are trained as per Cleaning Management Institute (CMI) Standards giving our customers Total Peace of Mind.
Total Cleaning Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick and Personal Time)
- Health Insurance
- Gap Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Employee of the Month Program
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Employee Referral Program
Our Hiring Process
Our interview process differs from role to role, but below are some ways we get to know you and you get to know us:
- Visit our website to learn more about our company.
- Complete the job application and assessment.
- During your scheduled interview, be prepared to talk about different areas of your expertise. Provide specific examples, to give our HR team a better idea of your experience.
- Once the interview process is complete, we will reach out to you about the next steps that include a job offer, successfully passing a background check and drug testing, and start the paperless onboarding process.